Monday, July 12, 2010

Music

Do you ever hear a word or see something and it reminds you of a song? I get that all of the time. Last night it was the word inspiration which ALWAYS make me think "You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration." I also saw a commercial advertising a sale that said "you don't want to miss a thing" and immediately Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" popped in there. And these things don't just pop in my head, I generally tend to belt them out at the top of my lungs for the enjoyment of all of those around me.

I love to listen to music and ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I have playlists that go from Backstreet Boys to Jason Durulo to Jason Aldean to Miley Cyrus. Life - and my playlist - is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!

I think that I can probably think of a song for just about every word, phrase, cliche, what have you. I would love a challenge or maybe we can play a game back and forth!

1 comment:

Laura said...

When I went on my mission trip last week, we actually counted how many songs we came up with! Our lowest day was somewhere around 37...but by the last day we got over 80!! You and I need to play!