Thursday, April 29, 2010

How bo-ring!

Um so basically any time I start to tell a fun anecdote or story it ends up being something that happened at school. If you get me in a room with one other teacher - namely the bff LC - I could go on and on. I am sure that anyone who is not a teacher and is listening is thinking to themselves "Why do I care? Why does she keep going on and on?" Well the answer to those questions is: I have no life and that is the one thing that basically fills my days, nights, thoughts, and sometimes - unfortunately - my dreams/nightmares.

Now don't get me wrong, I do other SUPER exciting things like watch TV, read fun books, sit on the balcony and see people in my neighborhood, and have a weekly dinner with some friends in town but even those things are not that exciting to other people.

I do get bored with my life every once in a while but most days it really exciting...definitely a fun adventure! If you can get past my quirky stories of 12 year olds at school, you may get a fun story about the hockey players that live in my neighborhood or the "snuggle buddies" C and I have. The decision is yours!

No comments: