Saturday, May 8, 2010

I guess it happened...

...well as you can see I was correct in my original assumption that my life is completely uninteresting and have few things that people would actually like to know about my life.

I haven't posted anything recently because there really hasn't been anything to say. So let me bring you up to speed and you'll see what I mean.

Kids are getting restless (as am I) because school is almost out - in 5 weeks - 23 days!!!!! I guess that is kind of exciting. My principal has commented that we have to "tie a knot at the end of the rope and hang on tight." I guess that means "hold on for dear life, it could get crazy." I am definitely seeing that happen.

OK...what else?

Oh, I got a "big girl" car today. Its an SUV but the salesman actually called it a truck because apparently in the car business there are cars and there are trucks...everything falls into one of those categories. So...I guess I am a truck driver now! What makes this a "big girl" car? Well, it is loaded with lots of gadgets that I really don't need and some of which I will rarely to never use but they are super cool and fun to have. So OK I guess that is exciting also.

Whatever...if you are still reading this then you are a trooper - you also probably already know about this.

Anyway - til the next time.

1 comment: